Saturday, September 25, 2004
MAF at Esplanade /11:59 pm
Whee! Although I am still stressed out over s econs, today was fun!
I had a yummy lunch at geyland, then I got my fifth pass (I collect them). The dressing room was really great with about 3 people in one room - lots of space to do whatever we wanted, including mugging for me. Performance was easy too, the usual 'moon' songs and some oldies.
Even better - dinner allowances for two days is 20, but it's rather hard to spend 10 bucks on dinner alone in one day especially if you're tight for time so it means I'll have spare cash :)
And now I shall nap for a while before I start s econs.
0 had their say | have yours?
Saturday, September 25, 2004
MAF at Esplanade /11:59 pm
Whee! Although I am still stressed out over s econs, today was fun!
I had a yummy lunch at geyland, then I got my fifth pass (I collect them). The dressing room was really great with about 3 people in one room - lots of space to do whatever we wanted, including mugging for me. Performance was easy too, the usual 'moon' songs and some oldies.
Even better - dinner allowances for two days is 20, but it's rather hard to spend 10 bucks on dinner alone in one day especially if you're tight for time so it means I'll have spare cash :)
And now I shall nap for a while before I start s econs.
0 had their say | have yours?