Friday, September 24, 2004
Cards and s econs. /5:29 pm
I've bought birthday cards! It feels strange because it's been really long since I bought a birthday card for anyone - I just gave my sis her present without a card. Oh, there was jane's but before that it was all the way back in january.
S Econs has been pushed forward to monday. &%*#@! How the hell am I supposed to study when there's performances over the weekend? I expected to use monday to study.
0 had their say | have yours?
Friday, September 24, 2004
Cards and s econs. /5:29 pm
I've bought birthday cards! It feels strange because it's been really long since I bought a birthday card for anyone - I just gave my sis her present without a card. Oh, there was jane's but before that it was all the way back in january.
S Econs has been pushed forward to monday. &%*#@! How the hell am I supposed to study when there's performances over the weekend? I expected to use monday to study.
0 had their say | have yours?