Monday, August 09, 2004
/8:57 pm
I've thought of the ideal answer for years, but you never seem to see it.
The moment you even come close to that idea, I will let you do it. You see, I've waited so long. It never occured to you that I love music too right? Possibly, since you think I'm so lousy. It never occured to you that maybe I'm not looking for a divorce between you and music right? You probably never wanted to accept that in me loving you, I'll probably let you go.
You doubted my love for so many years. Maybe, in all my stubborness, I'm trying to prove you right the more you push me to it. When reconciliation was this close, you messed it up by pushing me.
0 had their say | have yours?
Monday, August 09, 2004
/8:57 pm
I've thought of the ideal answer for years, but you never seem to see it.
The moment you even come close to that idea, I will let you do it. You see, I've waited so long. It never occured to you that I love music too right? Possibly, since you think I'm so lousy. It never occured to you that maybe I'm not looking for a divorce between you and music right? You probably never wanted to accept that in me loving you, I'll probably let you go.
You doubted my love for so many years. Maybe, in all my stubborness, I'm trying to prove you right the more you push me to it. When reconciliation was this close, you messed it up by pushing me.
0 had their say | have yours?