Saturday, August 07, 2004
/10:19 am
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses,
And all the king's men,
Couldn't put Humpty together again.
Well, I think I got away slightly better than Humpty Dumpty. At least the dentist could fix my teeth. A run after a bus turned into high impact contact with the ground with scraped skin, and horrors, nearly broken teeth. Turns out, after 300+ dollars spent that the teeth aren't broken, but the bone which holds the teeth is broken, possibly across 4 teeth.
Meanwhile, I nurse at home and blame my bad luck.
0 had their say | have yours?
Saturday, August 07, 2004
/10:19 am
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses,
And all the king's men,
Couldn't put Humpty together again.
Well, I think I got away slightly better than Humpty Dumpty. At least the dentist could fix my teeth. A run after a bus turned into high impact contact with the ground with scraped skin, and horrors, nearly broken teeth. Turns out, after 300+ dollars spent that the teeth aren't broken, but the bone which holds the teeth is broken, possibly across 4 teeth.
Meanwhile, I nurse at home and blame my bad luck.
0 had their say | have yours?