Monday, July 26, 2004
/9:47 pm
S History presentation is somewhat driving me crazy. I am facing difficulties in controlling myself - the stress just builds up and when I can't cut I turn to other means to unleash it, mostly upon myself.
Everyone seems to have started prelim revision and I think I am seriously lagging behind. I am not sure how long if this I can sustain. Jane thinks I am on route to a breakdown and I can't hang on till prelims and I may just agree that she is right. Time slips past me and before I know it, it's eleven or twelve at night and I can't keep my eyes open but I haven't done any studying at all!
I think the victim of all my frustrations is him, because I know he hurts when I hurt, and I take everything out on him. The late nights, lack of rest, lack of nutrition, the worries - everything. I am waiting for him to swing the axe down and bring an end to all these, because I don't want to test the limits of his endurance anymore only to have him snap one day in the future and dredge up all these to haunt me.
0 had their say | have yours?
Monday, July 26, 2004
/9:47 pm
S History presentation is somewhat driving me crazy. I am facing difficulties in controlling myself - the stress just builds up and when I can't cut I turn to other means to unleash it, mostly upon myself.
Everyone seems to have started prelim revision and I think I am seriously lagging behind. I am not sure how long if this I can sustain. Jane thinks I am on route to a breakdown and I can't hang on till prelims and I may just agree that she is right. Time slips past me and before I know it, it's eleven or twelve at night and I can't keep my eyes open but I haven't done any studying at all!
I think the victim of all my frustrations is him, because I know he hurts when I hurt, and I take everything out on him. The late nights, lack of rest, lack of nutrition, the worries - everything. I am waiting for him to swing the axe down and bring an end to all these, because I don't want to test the limits of his endurance anymore only to have him snap one day in the future and dredge up all these to haunt me.
0 had their say | have yours?