Saturday, July 17, 2004
/11:22 pm
It was a beautiful ending to a rocky beginning.
Thank you. You taught me so much about life, relationships, performances, organisation. You gave me the opportunity to meet so many great people and touch the lives of others. It was more than I thought I would get when I started out a year ago, but this past year was a tremendous rollercoaster ride that has finally slowed to a halt, and I leave, carrying with me only the faint memories.
0 had their say | have yours?
Saturday, July 17, 2004
/11:22 pm
It was a beautiful ending to a rocky beginning.
Thank you. You taught me so much about life, relationships, performances, organisation. You gave me the opportunity to meet so many great people and touch the lives of others. It was more than I thought I would get when I started out a year ago, but this past year was a tremendous rollercoaster ride that has finally slowed to a halt, and I leave, carrying with me only the faint memories.
0 had their say | have yours?