Saturday, June 26, 2004
/11:14 pm
Dinner was at
fish & co. Pretty yummy seafood platter for two shared with sis. A rather destressing experience had I not been trying to recall history notes on the way there and back.
Anyway, friends have been returning from overseas, specifically China. Peiling is back from her attachment, Zhengjun is returning for the holidays - simply means I have to meet up with them sometime soon.
If I have sufficient -luck-, I may pull through this.
0 had their say | have yours?
Saturday, June 26, 2004
/11:14 pm
Dinner was at
fish & co. Pretty yummy seafood platter for two shared with sis. A rather destressing experience had I not been trying to recall history notes on the way there and back.
Anyway, friends have been returning from overseas, specifically China. Peiling is back from her attachment, Zhengjun is returning for the holidays - simply means I have to meet up with them sometime soon.
If I have sufficient -luck-, I may pull through this.
0 had their say | have yours?