Friday, June 25, 2004
/6:04 pm
Currently, I am addicted to chocolate and very stressed.
There just doesn't seem to be -enough- time to do everything. Especially finish studying. The amount of pressure is immense - must do well for block tests, must do well for prelims, must do well from a levels. Argh. How does one handle it all?
It took me two whole days to finish covering pre-war nationalism. How many more whole days do I have to cover the rest? It's eating me up from inside, not to mention Math looms over my head, a bad omen.
I just want next week to be over, to skip it and continue with life.
0 had their say | have yours?
Friday, June 25, 2004
/6:04 pm
Currently, I am addicted to chocolate and very stressed.
There just doesn't seem to be -enough- time to do everything. Especially finish studying. The amount of pressure is immense - must do well for block tests, must do well for prelims, must do well from a levels. Argh. How does one handle it all?
It took me two whole days to finish covering pre-war nationalism. How many more whole days do I have to cover the rest? It's eating me up from inside, not to mention Math looms over my head, a bad omen.
I just want next week to be over, to skip it and continue with life.
0 had their say | have yours?