Tuesday, April 27, 2004
/8:57 pm
Urgh. Stupid GA. I'm nauseous and dizzy and it takes about 24 hours for the side effects to wear off.
I swear, swear, swear that after the last one this year, I'm NEVER going under GA again. Going to sleep was bad because my body felt so damn heavy, and waking up was worse because that's when all the pain hits you. Being unconscious was the best but sadly you can't have it without having the other two.
Oh yes. I look like a pumpkin now. Especially on the left cheek.
Thank god for the one week MC - at least I have some time to catch up on all that has been done so far in the past month and get my life in order.
0 had their say | have yours?
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
/8:57 pm
Urgh. Stupid GA. I'm nauseous and dizzy and it takes about 24 hours for the side effects to wear off.
I swear, swear, swear that after the last one this year, I'm NEVER going under GA again. Going to sleep was bad because my body felt so damn heavy, and waking up was worse because that's when all the pain hits you. Being unconscious was the best but sadly you can't have it without having the other two.
Oh yes. I look like a pumpkin now. Especially on the left cheek.
Thank god for the one week MC - at least I have some time to catch up on all that has been done so far in the past month and get my life in order.
0 had their say | have yours?