journal archives tagboard affiliates
Thursday, March 11, 2004
/5:14 pm

Lit was depressing. It all started with the thumping headache that refused to go away right from the moment I woke up, to feeling absolutely nauseous on the bus, throwing up in school and things only went downhill from there. I shudder to think when scholarship boards look at my track record and observe that my J2 BT1 was marked with 'absent' for two subjects a possible 'D' for lit and god knows what I'll get for econs. It has never happened to me before like this, but this is worse than before.

I'm suddenly thinking of everybody from my past. Not exactly very far back into the past - possibly just nygep. Weez, nina, fy, hy and guan. hmm.... Just a sudden desire to see them again, as though the chances in the future will be much more limited, sparse, and possibly non-existant. It made me realise that any friend from nygep didn't come to hc with me. Only the acquaintances did. Those people that spared the time to hear me cry and saw me through my troubles left for other places.

If you ask me whether I have any friends in hc humanz, I would ponder for a while. I suppose kor counts, but he's going through a rather rough patch at the moment, and appears to be rather cold and unapprochable, else preoccupied. jie, possibly, though she seems closer to some others than to me. lixin perhaps, though it seems that it's only this year that we began drawing closer. sara and letch are both wonderful people always ready to hear my troubles. james, the polar bear, always interesting, and funny, but friendship extends beyond that.

I don't know. It seems like I either have a problem of making friends, or a problem keeping them.

0 had their say | have yours?