Tuesday, March 09, 2004
/10:38 am
Let's up the number of doctor visits in a month to four okay? This time, I've got antibiotics prescribed to me (finally) and eye drops, because that morning problem with the eyes was apparently sore eyes. Brilliant. Now I'm saddled with a 2 day mc, and can't go to school for tests. It makes me wonder whether I've studied history for nothing, but I guess to justify things to myself maybe I'll pull myself to school tomorrow morning and sit through the paper no matter what.
Medicine is working and I'm feeling woozy-headed now. I still have to trudge down to SCO one day to get those forms, perhaps tomorrow after I go for dental or on Friday because I really really have to mug econs. That leaves Lit on Thursday which I'm frankly very worried about and maybe I should read through it after I wake up from my nap.
0 had their say | have yours?
Tuesday, March 09, 2004
/10:38 am
Let's up the number of doctor visits in a month to four okay? This time, I've got antibiotics prescribed to me (finally) and eye drops, because that morning problem with the eyes was apparently sore eyes. Brilliant. Now I'm saddled with a 2 day mc, and can't go to school for tests. It makes me wonder whether I've studied history for nothing, but I guess to justify things to myself maybe I'll pull myself to school tomorrow morning and sit through the paper no matter what.
Medicine is working and I'm feeling woozy-headed now. I still have to trudge down to SCO one day to get those forms, perhaps tomorrow after I go for dental or on Friday because I really really have to mug econs. That leaves Lit on Thursday which I'm frankly very worried about and maybe I should read through it after I wake up from my nap.
0 had their say | have yours?