journal archives tagboard affiliates
Sunday, March 21, 2004
/11:05 pm

I wish I could put into words how it felt to be alone in that heavy downpour, carrying a fragile red umbrella that was inverted whenever the strong winds blew as I got wetter and wetter in the process of hurrying down to the field.

Suddenly, the sole concern was whether it was wet, whether I could dry it, whether we could still perform. It didn't matter that I was drenched and going to fall sick, that I could not make my way back to school in the rain, that I didn't have any means of communication with me. All that mattered was that they were fine.

I wish I could say how much it hurt as I met them halfway up the stage only to hear that everything was wet. Throughly wet. It was an indescribable pain. Not one the threatens to reduce you to tears, but one that makes you hold on through it to find a solution, to solve the problem.

I wish, I was able to tell you how it felt to see all of them working together to dry it, all means, ways, methods exhausted.

Do I make sense?

Feelings are so intagible - they transcend beyond words. There are things that we feel within us that no one else knows. Except, today, perhaps -she- knew. Do you?

0 had their say | have yours?