Thursday, March 25, 2004
/10:12 pm
I truly truly think I'm born in the wrong year.
So many things I want to do now, but unable to, just because I have to give the chance to someone else.
Why must it boil down to me or her?
Why?
When you really really want something for yourself, yet you can't bear to hurt the other person to get it, what do you do? What should I do?
It's this awful feeling of being caught in yourself.
Sigh.
This has been a bad week all in all. Am thinking of a breakup. Seriously considering.
0 had their say | have yours?
Thursday, March 25, 2004
/10:12 pm
I truly truly think I'm born in the wrong year.
So many things I want to do now, but unable to, just because I have to give the chance to someone else.
Why must it boil down to me or her?
Why?
When you really really want something for yourself, yet you can't bear to hurt the other person to get it, what do you do? What should I do?
It's this awful feeling of being caught in yourself.
Sigh.
This has been a bad week all in all. Am thinking of a breakup. Seriously considering.
0 had their say | have yours?