Monday, March 22, 2004
/10:52 pm
Dinner was lovely, just as you are. It's been quite a while since we did that don't you agree?
Ah. Someone really intelligent has set up a msn groups for us to congregate in. Why didn't we think of it earlier? I shall disclose my blog address there.
A surprise history test today caught me off balance, but things ended pretty well for a monday. Econs was bad, but I suppose no one would believe me if I say so. There's another history test up in a week's time and I wonder if I'm up to it.
Life now revolves around music, programme booklets and posters.
Good things have somewhat happened, but I should not type anything here for fear of screwing it up.
Ah well.....
0 had their say | have yours?
Monday, March 22, 2004
/10:52 pm
Dinner was lovely, just as you are. It's been quite a while since we did that don't you agree?
Ah. Someone really intelligent has set up a msn groups for us to congregate in. Why didn't we think of it earlier? I shall disclose my blog address there.
A surprise history test today caught me off balance, but things ended pretty well for a monday. Econs was bad, but I suppose no one would believe me if I say so. There's another history test up in a week's time and I wonder if I'm up to it.
Life now revolves around music, programme booklets and posters.
Good things have somewhat happened, but I should not type anything here for fear of screwing it up.
Ah well.....
0 had their say | have yours?