journal archives tagboard affiliates
Monday, March 08, 2004
/1:15 pm

After feeling throughly stressed about the tests for the last few weeks, I must confess that I've feeling surprisingly unstressed since Thursday. Now that the tests -are- here, I'm still unstressed, and taking it quite easy. Perhaps because today was only GP and there isn't anything you can study for GP anyway, but the gloom of math tomorrow seems to affect me less than the gloom of the rain now.

GP was altogether quite a horrifying experience. No, not the questions, the essay questions had a nice spread of topics and it was tempting to do more than one in that time span. It was the cough, the runny nose, the guilt of knowing that everytime I coughed the whole LT could hear it and it would disrupt them. It makes me wonder whether I should go for math in this state. It's tempting to just see a doctor, get an mc, and stay home and sleep (though it would change the weightage in the prelims), but for the mere fact that I've spent way too much on medical bills these days. As a measure to improve my health, I've been forcing myself to eat fruits, something that I've neglected since I got my braces, and to eat three meals a day.

Math and Lit beckons now. Goodbye.

0 had their say | have yours?