journal archives tagboard affiliates
Monday, February 02, 2004
/10:50 pm

STJ is over. Strangely it was more like a eating session for me interspersed with occasional conversations.

I guess I'm really not easy to communicate with, contary to what kor thinks. I think a miracle happened more than 4 years ago, when I was more withdrawn than I am now, when I could just talk to you online like that. They call it fate.

I can't understand it. He refuses to talk to me online. I wonder why. There's some vague attraction that I cannot identify, and he's sending mixed signals to me. I would dearly want to find out what he thinks, but I can't. Perhaps for fear of ruining the working relationship.

Tomorrow promises to be an interesting day. At least with an interesting start, since I think I'll be meeting guan at her bus stop to take the bus though she'll alight halfway. I haven't seen her in ages, and I really miss her.

0 had their say | have yours?