Tuesday, February 03, 2004
/9:08 pm
I'm surrounded by bimbos. Maybe cause I'm rather bitchy today so I feel that they are bimbos, but it would do some good if they stopped speaking up in a cutesy voice in class but converse in a normal voice. Or ask stupid questions. Sometimes I wonder how some of them made it there. Yes. I should just stay away from them to avoid being annoyed.
Have bought something for my mortal today. Finally. I think I shall search for more cute stuff. Shall pamper my sis too.
Feeling heartbroken and down, and will tell if someone would ask.
0 had their say | have yours?
Tuesday, February 03, 2004
/9:08 pm
I'm surrounded by bimbos. Maybe cause I'm rather bitchy today so I feel that they are bimbos, but it would do some good if they stopped speaking up in a cutesy voice in class but converse in a normal voice. Or ask stupid questions. Sometimes I wonder how some of them made it there. Yes. I should just stay away from them to avoid being annoyed.
Have bought something for my mortal today. Finally. I think I shall search for more cute stuff. Shall pamper my sis too.
Feeling heartbroken and down, and will tell if someone would ask.
0 had their say | have yours?