Tuesday, February 10, 2004
/6:43 pm
Am somewhat happy today.
Have finished commonwealth for one early this morning, and managed to catch a movie in the morning with friends, and not only that, walked around town alone! Silly school network is not being very accomodating, so I shan't bother doing that work. Instead, I shall aim to read more for history. =)
S Econs is worrying truthfully. I'm so tired my mind drifts off all over the place and I lose track of the lesson - very dangerous. 14th coming soon, another day out of house. Have bought stuff for some people, though I can't find the present that I really really want to get for her. Urgh.
0 had their say | have yours?
Tuesday, February 10, 2004
/6:43 pm
Am somewhat happy today.
Have finished commonwealth for one early this morning, and managed to catch a movie in the morning with friends, and not only that, walked around town alone! Silly school network is not being very accomodating, so I shan't bother doing that work. Instead, I shall aim to read more for history. =)
S Econs is worrying truthfully. I'm so tired my mind drifts off all over the place and I lose track of the lesson - very dangerous. 14th coming soon, another day out of house. Have bought stuff for some people, though I can't find the present that I really really want to get for her. Urgh.
0 had their say | have yours?