Thursday, January 01, 2004
/1:32 pm
NS and boyfriends
Perhaps NS is not a cruel way of seperating us. It is a way to tell me how to treasure and appreciate you for the moments that you are with me, to remember them, and not to take you for granted, that you cannot always be there for me, and I have to be strong. I learn too, when you go in.
And such lessons, can be applied to the people all around me.
So, may you have a pleasant journey later back there, I'm sorry I can't accompany you.
Take care. I'll be thinking of you, but I'll keep my emotions in check.
0 had their say | have yours?
Thursday, January 01, 2004
/1:32 pm
NS and boyfriends
Perhaps NS is not a cruel way of seperating us. It is a way to tell me how to treasure and appreciate you for the moments that you are with me, to remember them, and not to take you for granted, that you cannot always be there for me, and I have to be strong. I learn too, when you go in.
And such lessons, can be applied to the people all around me.
So, may you have a pleasant journey later back there, I'm sorry I can't accompany you.
Take care. I'll be thinking of you, but I'll keep my emotions in check.
0 had their say | have yours?