Friday, January 30, 2004
/4:27 pm
Ah. It's been quite a while as some people have remarked. I confess that I am not doing too well.
Am hoping to accomplish a great deal of things before dinner starts, but I doubt that's possible.
Am also quite upset that STJ and the gathering at weifeng's house clashes together. Why?? I would dearly love to go for both. But STJ wins out in the end because I'm going to extract more teeth on wednesday.
Yes, more teeth gone again. Sigh. I really don't like this.
[Interestingly, the tone sounds.... different today.]
0 had their say | have yours?
Friday, January 30, 2004
/4:27 pm
Ah. It's been quite a while as some people have remarked. I confess that I am not doing too well.
Am hoping to accomplish a great deal of things before dinner starts, but I doubt that's possible.
Am also quite upset that STJ and the gathering at weifeng's house clashes together. Why?? I would dearly love to go for both. But STJ wins out in the end because I'm going to extract more teeth on wednesday.
Yes, more teeth gone again. Sigh. I really don't like this.
[Interestingly, the tone sounds.... different today.]
0 had their say | have yours?