Friday, November 14, 2003
/8:12 am
I'm such a paradox.
It's going to be an utterly boring day (to me currently) because I can't go out aka shopping (no company, mom busy, not in the mood for going out with friends who don't really shop), someone else is caught up with exams, and I have to stay at home.
Not that I can't do something productive at home - I could
copy my econs notes, read history notes, pack my wardrobe
and my table. (I think these four can take up the whole day), but it's b-o-r-i-n-g.
On the other hand, I totally hate it when I've got things on the whole day. Like pw yesterday then co after that. And perhaps tomorrow with co the whole day. It's like. I would like a break. But nevermind. I'll grab the time and try to cramp as much in as possible. My life will revolve over co and him this holidays. (What work?)
May be going away after the concert is over. But it's all undecided yet. I do want to go like Thailand, but perhaps not.
Aim : Finish most academic work by next week.
0 had their say | have yours?
Friday, November 14, 2003
/8:12 am
I'm such a paradox.
It's going to be an utterly boring day (to me currently) because I can't go out aka shopping (no company, mom busy, not in the mood for going out with friends who don't really shop), someone else is caught up with exams, and I have to stay at home.
Not that I can't do something productive at home - I could
copy my econs notes, read history notes, pack my wardrobe
and my table. (I think these four can take up the whole day), but it's b-o-r-i-n-g.
On the other hand, I totally hate it when I've got things on the whole day. Like pw yesterday then co after that. And perhaps tomorrow with co the whole day. It's like. I would like a break. But nevermind. I'll grab the time and try to cramp as much in as possible. My life will revolve over co and him this holidays. (What work?)
May be going away after the concert is over. But it's all undecided yet. I do want to go like Thailand, but perhaps not.
Aim : Finish most academic work by next week.
0 had their say | have yours?