journal archives tagboard affiliates
Tuesday, November 04, 2003
/7:11 pm

All's well now. At the house typing this entry and delaying dinner time.
But you see, my heart was broken twice today.

I'm very sorry. I probably shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm very sorry. But the way you were suaning me about going to pak tor got to my head especially when I know after the 'argument' that it was likely to be impossible.
And then you left me stranded without co and without -him-. And I was so disraught I called kor and headed to a15 and burst into tears there and talked with kor and hx at the area beside the classrooms.
And when I went back everything was so cold that I decided to leave eventually.

We said we wouldn't give up on this remember? We need the concert right?

0 had their say | have yours?