Saturday, October 25, 2003
/2:36 pmIt's been more than quite a while. It's exactly a month since I last blogged. Promos have passed, and math was indeed left not two days before the exam, but merely one day. Thankfully I didn't do too badly (got it back today), though s papers are quite out of the question as it usually is if you just study the subject the day before the big exam.
Of physical injuries and such. Much. Have bruises all over me, at my hips, knees, calves, almost everywhere. Call it bad luck or strength mismanagement, keep droping things on myself, knocking onto things etc. Even going down the stairs today resulted in a sprained ankle.
CO isn't doing much better, keeping my fingers crossed. There are people I want to care about, and try to reach out but they close up and I'm giving up. Yes, I'm giving up. After pushing for so much and trying to bring [him/her/it] on board, it all ends here. THE END. I can't take it much more. There are people I want to care about, like or especially jy, though we end up in the sibling-like squabbles that me and zk (kor) have. We're all stressed with the EOY stuff, but somehow we have to pull through.
PW is another crappy thing. It's not going all -that- well, despite what our ST says and what some group members may think. OP is not exactly going very smoothly either. I'm i/c of doing the slides, which I volunteered for, so I'm not going to complain and I like making the slides and doing the animations anyway (as I've found out after the CPF presentation. Tedious, but I like it) But it's more of the rehearsing and information, because I didn't really do all of my part for the report, only to supply the background information for China, and my true knowledge still lies in the causes, management, and impact of '97, and not China now. Questions may just kill me. Is PW important to me? I suppose so, as zhen zhus are also, all for the sake of scholarships or even local university entry.
Any thoughts of part time work this holidays are fully dashed by the concert - don't think I can prepare for it and organise it if I'm missing practices because I'm working. Neither can I find a job that gives so much time off anyway. Sometimes I wonder if doing all these is worth it. The time spent organising something to which may never be recognised, or never given credit for, when I could be exposing myself to so much more, and bringing some money home. Tell me, jy, is it? It only -looks good- on the record, but in truth, who really thinks highly of it?
This is such a long entry that I have a gut feeling that blogger will eat it up as it usually does with all my long entries. Evil eh?