journal archives tagboard affiliates
Thursday, August 21, 2003
/11:27 pm

What a utterly horrible week. First cramps and such that ruin my plans, then bad news about project work, bad news about things to do for co, bad news on things to do for econs soc, and very obviously bad news that promos are looming nearer than I think.

So far, there are little bright sparks in this absolutely terrible week, but I suppose the most blogworthy ones would be the photos and the econs test. I really really like the photos, not that they look very good or anything, but it shows something about us, and mean more than any of those nicely taken ones with both of us well dressed and neat. It's sweet, as what some others call it. Looking at it is enough to lift me for a while. Thank you for giving me that.

I am all wound up in the atrocities of project work now, unable to sleep because of it.

0 had their say | have yours?