journal archives tagboard affiliates
Sunday, August 31, 2003
/11:47 pm

Very disfocused of late. Sorry to those whom I've been having online conversations with and have many other things to do, but have to endure my long laggy replies. I can't focus on the topic. I am so sorry. [mainly addressed to one person actually].

Things for co seem to be perking up a bit, though there is a long way to go. Was talking to laoshi today, and relearned certain realities - especially the one that money is immensely and excessively important. To jy, we will hang in there. You know, I don't want to give up all these, I want to turn it around and make it better, and I believe we need not be funded very well to do that. That, is part of my vision. Is it part of yours?

Yippie! The presentation for econs soc next wed is already done, thanks to the glorious president. Now just all the side prepartory work before it, and even my reports are starting to fall into place. I feel much more optimistic now as opposed to earlier. There's a lit essay due friday, though if I can't rush it out, it's going to be handed up after the holidays.

I've broken my promise by 11 minutes. So sorry. I will go and sleep now.

0 had their say | have yours?