Wednesday, August 13, 2003
/10:46 pm
I am tired. So tired. I either am online having conversations with jy till like past 11 or trying to call up jj, wf and my teacher in one night, and it seems that all I'm doing is having conversations and not any work at all! This is very bad. And I am very tired. I am so tired that I'm chronically dozing off in lessons, in math tutorials, math lectures, lit lessons, econs lessons, and I think before long I'll start dozing off copying notes during history too.
I am so so so tired.
When I think about it, when I self injure, I want to see the blood. Somehow using other objects that can't draw blood easily is extremely frustrating to me. That's why I prefer a penknife, one slice and I see a thin red line emerging, another slice and I see another red line, and it's a clean wound, unlike skin that's scraped raw by scratching myself and aches constantly, and I can't hide it.
The bright side : I haven't touched a penknife for.... 8 months I think, counting the last time where I did use something that acheived similar effect as penknives.
Why am I thinking like that? Am I not in the right frame of mind? (perhaps)
I'm just tired.
0 had their say | have yours?
Wednesday, August 13, 2003
/10:46 pm
I am tired. So tired. I either am online having conversations with jy till like past 11 or trying to call up jj, wf and my teacher in one night, and it seems that all I'm doing is having conversations and not any work at all! This is very bad. And I am very tired. I am so tired that I'm chronically dozing off in lessons, in math tutorials, math lectures, lit lessons, econs lessons, and I think before long I'll start dozing off copying notes during history too.
I am so so so tired.
When I think about it, when I self injure, I want to see the blood. Somehow using other objects that can't draw blood easily is extremely frustrating to me. That's why I prefer a penknife, one slice and I see a thin red line emerging, another slice and I see another red line, and it's a clean wound, unlike skin that's scraped raw by scratching myself and aches constantly, and I can't hide it.
The bright side : I haven't touched a penknife for.... 8 months I think, counting the last time where I did use something that acheived similar effect as penknives.
Why am I thinking like that? Am I not in the right frame of mind? (perhaps)
I'm just tired.
0 had their say | have yours?