Thursday, July 10, 2003
/11:08 pm
It's amazing how my mood swings from one extreme to the other.
There are certain issues that I'm actually very worried about, if you haven't realised, and that's why I take a defensive stance towards them, because I don't want to confront them head on lest they prove to hurt me. I really want to sit down with you and plan our future together, but there are so many uncertainties and so many career paths for you.
I'm sorry. Maybe I just can't do it.
0 had their say | have yours?
Thursday, July 10, 2003
/11:08 pm
It's amazing how my mood swings from one extreme to the other.
There are certain issues that I'm actually very worried about, if you haven't realised, and that's why I take a defensive stance towards them, because I don't want to confront them head on lest they prove to hurt me. I really want to sit down with you and plan our future together, but there are so many uncertainties and so many career paths for you.
I'm sorry. Maybe I just can't do it.
0 had their say | have yours?