Thursday, July 24, 2003
/10:35 pm
Blogger ate up my post.
Literature was a pleasant surprise.
Thank you. (to my cloud) Thank you for rewarding my hard work. Thank you for seeing that I've tried.
I'm sick. It was quite a horrible day in school because I had the urge to vomit once before gp and once after ct, and couldn't make it to the toilet on my own just before ct. But I think I shall go to school tomorrow because there's just so much to do, and I've been missing so many lessons these days.
I'm going to deprive myself of my teeth tomorrow. Thank you for holding me and comforting me today. Thank you for feeding me pipa gao. You made me feel loved. I love you. I love my teeth too. I love them especially when they are in my mouth. I've never had to extract teeth at all and this will be the first time and my teeth are gone. poof. They can never go back in there. It feels somewhat unnatural. I've never wanted to undergo surgery, not for this, neither for scoliosis, but scoliosis had a valid medical reason for surgery so I accepted it. I do feel somewhat reconstructed, like I'm not what I am when I descended upon this world. I'm different. I've had modifications. It's not whether I'm meant to go through this or not because no one knows about fate. But it feels unnatural. Just as I feel unpure at times.
0 had their say | have yours?
Thursday, July 24, 2003
/10:35 pm
Blogger ate up my post.
Literature was a pleasant surprise.
Thank you. (to my cloud) Thank you for rewarding my hard work. Thank you for seeing that I've tried.
I'm sick. It was quite a horrible day in school because I had the urge to vomit once before gp and once after ct, and couldn't make it to the toilet on my own just before ct. But I think I shall go to school tomorrow because there's just so much to do, and I've been missing so many lessons these days.
I'm going to deprive myself of my teeth tomorrow. Thank you for holding me and comforting me today. Thank you for feeding me pipa gao. You made me feel loved. I love you. I love my teeth too. I love them especially when they are in my mouth. I've never had to extract teeth at all and this will be the first time and my teeth are gone. poof. They can never go back in there. It feels somewhat unnatural. I've never wanted to undergo surgery, not for this, neither for scoliosis, but scoliosis had a valid medical reason for surgery so I accepted it. I do feel somewhat reconstructed, like I'm not what I am when I descended upon this world. I'm different. I've had modifications. It's not whether I'm meant to go through this or not because no one knows about fate. But it feels unnatural. Just as I feel unpure at times.
0 had their say | have yours?