journal archives tagboard affiliates
Sunday, June 29, 2003
/6:12 pm

It's the start of school tomorrow, the start of block tests, and incidentally my birthday too.

Strangely, I view tomorrow more of the start of block tests than my birthday. I don't feel birthday-ish at all. I wonder if they'll remember. [darn. i just remembered fy's birthday, because it's 3 days before mine. the block tests are taking over my life.]

It's true. I don't have much of a life now. I mug and I mug. And I still think I'm rather screwed. (actually I am)

I wonder when was the last time I felt birthday-ish. Certainly not last year, though it was the world cup finals and I recall fy calling me up in the breaks to chat about the game. And I hardly talk to her now. Not in the mood this year with tests, project work, syf, and a lit essay looming ahead. (fine, the lit essay is going to be looming behind soon).

The holidays have slipped past me. I feel weary.

0 had their say | have yours?