Friday, April 11, 2003
/7:20 pm
The interview today went utterly splat. I'm not expecting to get anything at all, and I am rather upset about it, but there seems to be no one that I can tell that to without them telling me the usual "it's okay. it's not important". or "don't be. there's nothing you can do about it."
You don't know the value I place on it, of course to you it's nothing much.
But nevermind. It's always been like that.
Once again, I cry alone.
0 had their say | have yours?
Friday, April 11, 2003
/7:20 pm
The interview today went utterly splat. I'm not expecting to get anything at all, and I am rather upset about it, but there seems to be no one that I can tell that to without them telling me the usual "it's okay. it's not important". or "don't be. there's nothing you can do about it."
You don't know the value I place on it, of course to you it's nothing much.
But nevermind. It's always been like that.
Once again, I cry alone.
0 had their say | have yours?